There are 12,000 New Spinal Cord Injuries Each Year
A spinal injury can be life-altering. On top of resulting physical and emotional difficulties, an injury of this magnitude can also mean staggering bills and expenses.
Paralysis or permanent health issues can result from injuries such as:
- C4-C7 vertebrae damage
- Spinal cord compression
- Severed spinal cord
- Ruptured disc
Nothing will change what happened, but filing a lawsuit can allow victims to seek financial help for their injuries. The consultation is free and only takes a moment of your time, but it can be the first step toward improving your future.
Some notable cases include:
- $26 million verdict for a client who suffered a spinal cord injury when a defective seat back failed in a collision
- $22 million verdict for a client who was disabled by unnecessary spinal fusion surgery
- $10.2 million verdict for a rear seat passenger who suffered a paralyzing spine injury
- $12 million verdict for a football player who suffered a catastrophic cervical neck injury
- $8.5 million verdict for the driver of a van that rolled over and caused him to sustain a catastrophic neck injury
Our award-winning lawyers have decades of success obtaining justice for catastrophically injured victims. Call Anapol Weiss today for assistance.